The following is a statement of the core beliefs of our Christian faith. It contains some words like regeneration and atoning. These words have specific meanings and need to be defined in order to be completely understood. Please give us the opportunity to teach you these things on your journey to Faith.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His coming personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that all people sin, and therefore all need salvation.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God, and that faith in Him brings God’s grace to the believer, for eternal life in heaven with God, and for regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling Christians are enabled to live godly lives, to serve in His church, and to find unity in the body of believers world-wide.
- We believe that people should be baptized following their acceptance of Jesus as Lord and Savior.
- We believe that both the Devil and Hell exist, and that hell is the destination of people who do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Therefore we also believe in sharing our faith in Christ with everyone we can reach.